Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Random Post People

Some self promotion:

On January 16 (Sunday) my post was accepted and published on ScaryMommy.com. Please, check it out. The title is Yummies With Pink: How It Feels Having a 3 Year Old With a Speech Delay. The link is here:

http://www.scarymommy.com/developmental-delay/

I'm working on several posts in for the next few days and apologize that I haven't written before now. Of course, I'm not entirely sure anyone is actually reading....

So, check back in a few days and sorry for the lame post.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!! (Crying) I sit in my living room with my 3 1/2 year old feeling no one understands. (NOT crying in front of him) Thank you. Someone gets it. I have heard Mama 6 precious wonderful times!!!! I can tell you about each of them. He is smart funny and the most huggy little man a mama could want. He just does not talk. He says 9 words total right now. He can point to any shape or animal you ask. Just doesn't say the words. Thank you for understanding. Loved your article.

    ReplyDelete